Alpha Asset Management Company Co., Ltd. (Alpha) has a Cookies Policy to explain the types, reasons, purposes, and management of cookies on the website as follows.
Cookies are small text containing small amounts of information which are downloaded and may be stored on any of your web browsers or internet enabled devices (e.g., your computer, smartphone, or tablet) that can later be read by the server - like a memory for a web page.
Cookies automatically collect and store the following information about your visit as follows.
- The internet domain and IP address from where you access the website.
- The type of browser software and configuration and operating system used to access the website.
- The date and time you access the website if you linked to the website from another website.
- The address of that website and the pages you enter, visit, and exit the website from, content viewed and duration of visits.
The types of cookies we use and why we use them, includes but is not limited to the following.
1. Strictly necessary cookies
- These cookies are necessary for the website in order to be normally functioned and enable you to browse the website and use its features such as logging in to the website, user’s authentication. However, you cannot disable this type of cookies on our website.
2. Performance cookies
- These cookies are used for website to understand how visitors use the website by gathering information about pages of a website are visited, time spent on the website, and occurred issues on the website such as error messages. These cookies will help us to improve performance of the website.
3. Targeting cookies
- These cookies will record your visit on websites, pages, and links. We will use these cookies to adjust the website and its contents displayed on the page to be more relevant to your interests.
4. Third-party cookies
– Our website uses third-party cookies which the purpose and its preferences setting will be the same as 2, you cannot specifically set third-party cookies preference in this website. In addition, we cannot control information usage of the third parties. However, you can check the list of third parties, privacy notice, and third-party cookies policy which is different from our website at that third-party website.
Most Internet browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. However, you can change cookies settings or set the browser to notify you when your device receives cookies. Cookies can be managed in several ways which you can learn from the browser recommendations or in the Help. In addition, you can block cookies by activating the setting within your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please be aware if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website. If you wish to withdraw your agreement at any time, you will need to delete your cookies using your browser settings for each browser you use.